Not currently availableID: 4mu
Is / are:
|East of England All regions except Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire North West England All regions except Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire South East England Hampshire (full regions list)|
More InformationHello. I’m Daryl and here are the details:
– Fit and healthy, I usually walk or jog 3-5 miles a day.
– A non-smoker
– A quiet but friendly neighbour
– Financially independent and work from home
– Care for most kinds of pets (though I am a little bit scared of birds and goats)
– Stay home most of the time. I am not a tourist and will rarely venture far.
– Walk your dog(s), cuddle your cats and carry out all other pet maintenance.
– Respect your home and keep it clean and tidy.
– Deal with any problems that arise with competence, without fuss.
From you I ask for:
– A good internet connection
– Commitment to agreed dates
I am available from December 13th to 30th. Please note that I have plans for New Years Eve, though I would consider returning for a further period after a New Year break.
A little about me
Originally from Cumbria, the first half of my life was full of children and pets. We had everything from mice to goats. Cats will always be my secret favourite, though I never told my dog that. She believed she was the most important creature on earth. Dogs are, of course, much more fun to go walking with.
The second half of my life has been spent in some of the strangest, most beautiful and, to be fair, some of the ugliest places in the world. As an international teacher, I have lived in all kinds of accommodation and the one thing they had in common is that they were cleaner and tidier when I left them. I am one of those strange people who find cleaning relaxing. Living in far-flung places has made me competent and resourceful – how do you fix a leaky tap in Czech or replace a broken door handle in Kazakh?
This year I left my job in Vietnam and decided it would be my last school abroad. Over the next twelve months I plan to change direction, develop an online business and see what happens. During that time, I will be moving around the UK looking for a place to settle. I would love to make your town, your home and your pets part of my adventure.
Thank you for considering me as your house-sitter.