Bovey Tracey, South West EnglandID: 42w
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|19 Sep 2019 5 Oct 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
4 bed detached house, cat that will be there.
Requirements are to take care of the cat, and water the plants!
Stay in the house on the edge of Dartmoor, some fantastic walks nearby and close to the beach.
We are tentatively looking for someone to sit for 2 weeks in September, we haven't booked our holiday yet but likely to be from the 19th September until 5th October.
N. B The cat can get nervous which makes him ill, so sitter must be able to get him to the vets in the unlikely event that he needs some treatment
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more
|Bovey Tracey, South West England||16 Sep 2019 30 Sep 2019||14 days|