Church Crookham, Hampshire, South East EnglandID: 387
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|21 Mar 2019 9 Apr 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, leafy suburb, 4 bedrooms, 2 studies, large lounge/dining room, 2 bathrooms: 1 en-suite with power shower/1 with bath&/shower, 2 guest toilets, large kitchen, large amazing private glass room encompassing a large wooden deck area/patio [recently built], which opens onto a secure fenced private garden, off street parking.
We have 2 beautiful dogs : Juno and Chesca. Both housetrained, socialised, very well behaved. Juno is a small cockerpoo and Chesca is a labradoodle. They adore each other, love walkies, super friendly, love cuddles! Wonderful large park is 3 mins away. Large green belt area immediate surrounds. Fantastic for walking/cycling. Quaint local pubs and villages nearby eg Farnham.
My Dad lives with us in the downstairs bedroom with his own bathroom. He's 86. Quiet, fends for himself, will make his own meals, etc. He's self sufficient.
You will have the whole upstairs section to yourself with a TV room upstairs too.
We need someone to house sit and look after our dogs from 21-March to 09-April.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
- A Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more
|Fleet, South East England||17 Dec 2019 1 Jan 2020||15 days|
|South Warnborough, South East England||13 Apr 2019 21 Apr 2019||8 days|