Lyminster, South East EnglandID: 38h
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|2 Mar 2019 10 Mar 2019|
Dates are flexible:
|02 March to 11 March 2019 + - one day|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
Hi, we have a detached house in a rural conservation area near Arundel on the south coast.
Quite and private neighbourhood.
Secure parking for camper if needed.
We have great neighbours & Internet.
The nearby Southdowns and its traditional pubs are great for walkers.
Easy car / train links to London and the south coast.
Littlehampton is 1 mile south and Arundel train station1 mile north. Arundel Castle and Cathedral are an easy walk beyond that. Brighton & Chichester are easy drives.
2 friendly (sometimes barky) rescue Terriers (Ben & Patch) need 2x daily feeding & walks though they mainly look after themselves during the daytime. They are great with other small dogs but not so much with large dark coloured dogs.
No smokers thanks, but electronic Vaping is ok.
The Youtube link is a drone flight over our village. (Beware of the dragon).
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more
|Pulborough, South East England||10 Aug 2019 17 Aug 2019||7 days|