New Forest Village, South West EnglandID: 9h
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|8 Jun 2014 1 Jul 2014|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
Short notice as usual sitter taken ill. Will know by Friday 30th if she is OK but seeking to set up a plan B!!
Spacious village home & garden(with gardener) with direct access onto New Forest National Park and use of car WIFI.
London 1 hour by train, sea 40 mins.
One elderly, easy cat.
Leaving for Italy Sunday 8th June for 3 weeks.(2 might be enough as friend may stay for 1 week)
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in UK
House sitting in UK is one of the best options you can choose if you want to explore the whole country, from the bustling cities to the quaint little villages in the countryside. Whether it is the southern peninsular region or the Midlands or Northern England, every region has something unique to offer to visitors. Wherever you are house sitting in UK, if you have a few days to spare, there is plenty to explore. The local flavors and attractions vary from place to place.Read more