North Shields, North East EnglandID: 3pl
Nearest major city:
|Newcastle Upon Tyne|
Sitter required for:
|19 Jun 2019 10 Aug 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
I have a one bedroom flat located in North Shields, around 10 minutes walk from the coast and 20 minutes by pubic transport to the centre of Newcastle.
I travel with work and I am looking for someone to look after my cat, Eddie in exchange for accommodation. Eddie is a very friendly cat, who enjoys nothing more than curling up on your knee.
My flat is in a traditional converted Victorian terrace, with a spacious living room with large bay window, a large bedroom with a super-king sized bed, kitchen and bathroom. There is also a small backyard shared with the flat above.
The main requirement of a House Sitter is to provide basis care for Eddie (feeding, playing, cleaning litter tray etc.). I would prefer someone with some experience dealing with cats as Eddie is a rescue, and can be a little nervous around new people.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in Scotland
|Killingworth Village, North East England||12 Sep 2019 30 Sep 2019||18 days|