Pembroke, WalesID: 3nh
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|16 Jun 2019 23 Aug 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
Three bedroom detached house on edge of Pembroke .
All mod cons. Pembrokeshire Coast National Park nearby, beautiful walks, beaches,castles.
House has also extra single bedroom on ground floor with shower room and toilet,. Secure garden.
Needs to maintain small garden to front and rear.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more