Friendly, experienced sitter & painter!ID: 4sz
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|All the United Kingdom (full regions list)|
More InformationHi there! I'm moving to the UK in November and would love to use house sitting as a way to see the country and find a place to call home.
Here's a bit about my experience/skill set:
- I've been a house sitter for a number of lovely families in Canada and in New Zealand over the past ten years (I can likely track down a reference from one or two of these, if needed! I'm brand new to mindahome so no references here yet). Every house sitting opportunity has been a fantastic experience, and I look forward to doing more of it in the UK!
- I have been a dog and cat owner myself (a collie/lab mix named Buddy and a tuxedo cat named Oliver. I miss them both terribly.)
- I grew up on a working farm (pigs, cows, sheep, horses, chickens, dogs, and cats!) and am confident and comfortable with all sorts of animals.
- I'm a professional house painter, so if you need anything painted in your home while you're away, then I'm your gal! My dream is to set up a travelling painting business, so feel free to refer me to anyone else you know who may be looking for a painter :)
I'm tidy, professional, and positive. I believe in clear and honest communication and am easy to get along with. I'm a pro-active problem solver, calm under pressure, and handy around the house.
I love interior design and decorating, travel, volunteering, theatre, art, animals, good coffee, and good books.
- I unfortunately won't have a car, but do have a license (automatic only...until I get my act in "gear" and learn how to drive standard!). So i'll be looking mostly for house sitting opportunities where a car can be supplied or is not needed.
- I do have a working visa for the UK, and will have a UK cell number shortly