Friendly Cat Whisperer & Dog WalkerID: 4si
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|Scotland (full regions list)|
29 Oct 28 Dec
More InformationI'm a secret cat whisperer and have got dog walking down to a fine bark (and a whole host of dreadful puns up my sleeve). I've been around cats since I was a whippersnapper and am great with timid through to human-know-your-place moggies. I'm an outdoors fiend (I finished a solo 3,500-mile hike in summer 2018) and will shout 'walkies' so many times that your dog might think it's his/her new name! And I'm comfortable handling energetic, well-behaved hounds.
The Petsitting/Housesitting Stuff
* You can have peace of mind that your house and pets are in good hands (if not sometimes dirty hands after cleaning muddy pooches!).
* I've done several cat and dog sits in the UK, ranging from a week to two months. (Though just to be clear, I haven't actually sat on any of the pets. ;-) )
*I'm a travel fiend and love nothing more than exploring new places.
* I've rented numerous properties around the world and have always respected that I was in someone else's house and looked after the places as though they were my own.
The Sensible Stuff
* I hold a clean DBS police check.
* I don't smoke or drink.
* I'm pretty nifty with a duster, vacuum and cat brush (not so great with my own hairbrush, though).
* I'm Miss Reliable (and Miss Talkative).
The Necessary Stuff
* I simply require wifi as I work online which means your furry friends will have a knee to sit on while I'm there.
LOOKING FOR A 2-3-WEEK SIT IN SCOTLAND 2-28 OCTOBER