Login

Forgot password
Cancel

PSB Home and Animal Watch

ID: 49m

Name:

Steve and Pat

Is / are:

A couple

Age group:

55 plus

Profession:

Chemical Engineer/Post room manager

Preferred locations:

East Midlands East of England London North East England North West England South East England South West England West Midlands Yorkshire and the Humber Wales All Others (full regions list)

Reply rating:

5 stars

More Information

.
House & Dog, Cat, Pet, Animal Sitting
Prices start from £20 a day and are based on the number of animals, the type of animals, the amount of work involved and the skills required.Your dogs will be walked where, when, and for So what do you get for your daily fee.

We would be caring for your property and animals for a minimum of 20 hours per day.Your dogs would be walked whehere, when and for as long as you have asked us to walk them
All your animals will be fed their normal food at the times and in the quantities specified by you.

Any medication will be administered exactly to your instructions and conditions monitored for any deterioration.
All your animals health will be constantly kept an eye on and proffessional help sought immediately when necessary.
Your animals will be loved and cared for just as you would and we will continue with their normal routines.
Your house will be kept clean and tidy, your plants watered, your post picked upand every thing kept running as if you were there.
The security of your home will be greatly enhanced by not being left empty.
Any emergencies whether with your animals or your home will be quickly and professional dealt with.
How the fees are calculated?
We try to balance value for our clients and we always try to be flexable.

How does the money work out?
We will quote you a fee for the job. to make the booking we ask you for 25% of the total fee up front and when we have completed the job we will give you an invoice for the other 75% which should be payed in CASH.

Other Charges
Food float for residential jobs is £5 per day float at the start of the booking to cover our fresh food needs. We will keep an account of our spending and return any change to you. Please let us know what food in the house we can or cant use. There is no need to shop for us.
Travel expensses The rate is 30p/mile by car or motorhome. Travel expenses also need to be paid pre booking visits.

Every assignment is differentso please ring get in touch and we can talk you through all of your options.

We are DBS Checked
Certificate no 000918250608

Please remember we charge a fee for our services.

Contact Sitter

To contact this House Sitter please

LoginorJoin our Home Owners

Top