Bury St Edmunds, East of EnglandID: 34i
Nearest major city:
|Bury St Edmunds|
Sitter required for:
|18 Dec 2018 20 Dec 2018|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
Semi rural location but only 3 miles from Bury St Edmunds
We have two lovely small spaniels and 9 hens.
We need a sitter for the nights of 18th and up until lunchtime of the 19th December.
Both our spaniels are rescue dogs. We think Poppy is about 8 and Alfie is about 14.
Both very good natured but do not get on with other dogs very well.
Alfie is a little blind and deaf but very happy. Occasionally has 'accidents' by the back door as he gets 'taken short' sometimes.
Chickens only need letting out in the mornings and their door closing when they've put themselves to bed i the evening.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more
|West Row, East of England||29 Jul 2019 13 Aug 2019||15 days|