Docking, East of EnglandID: 3yc
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|26 Jul 2019 8 Aug 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
I live in the centre of a village with a large enclosed garden - the village is very friendly has an excellent shop where are daily supplies can be bought. Docking is about 4 miles from glorious beaches.
I have two Jack Russell terriers who love their walks (and swims!) . they are very friendly and also love their cuddles. They are fine if left alone for a few hours.
The house has all mod cons although it does not have SKY or NETFLIX - although I think I could arrange the latter.
I am looking for a 2+ month sit - this is because I work away form home - but it would mean that I would come back for the occasional weekend and to pick up clothes etc..... I can be quite flexible and work from home for a few days at a time so if you want to go off for a few days exploring the UK during this period - that could be arranged.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more