Exmouth, South West EnglandID: 3fs
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|3 Jun 2019 5 Jul 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
We had previously advertised over a year ago now and didn't go ahead with any of the dates we had previously advertised as I unfortunately had a stroke.
However, we will be looking for house sitters for June 3rd - July 5th. Dates also for 1st September - 4th October.
Our house is very very slowly being renovated so it is like a building site outside and inside has been stripped bare of all carpets, flooring and wallpaper. We have a make shift kitchen and a make shift bathroom. Huge super king bed in the spare room for your use.
Across the road from our house is a bus stop which takes you to the town which is only 2 miles away. Where there is also a train which can take you into Exeter.
The sea is 2 miles from our doorstep. We also live next door to a large supermarket.
It is to predominatly look after our lively Cockerpoo Monty and our cat George.
Our son lives in the town but unfortunately has to work otherwise he would've helped us out.
If you have a current CRB or references from previous house sitting would be very useful.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
- A Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more