Llanfrechfa, WalesID: 46e
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|6 Sep 2019 22 Sep 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
5 bedroom detached modern property. Slightly rural so transport is necessary. local pub across the road serving very good food.
Medium size garden which is secure.
3 1/2 bathrooms.
2 bedroom are ensuite, 2 are double and one bigger than average singe. However I prefer the sitter not to use our bedroom.
Has a garage but this is currently full of items, it also has a mulitgym which you are free to use.
Kitchen diner with single electric cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher.
Washing machine is in the utility room and freezer is in the garage which is attached to the house.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more
|Pontypool, Wales||9 Oct 2019 17 Oct 2019||8 days|
|Risca, Wales||15 Oct 2019 27 Oct 2019||12 days|