Okehampton, South West EnglandID: 41u
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|31 Aug 2019 10 Sep 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
3 bed home a few miles from okehampton and Dartmoor national park. On a forestry commission woodland with public foot paths directly out of the gate through woodlands and beautiful walks.
We have a beautiful cross breed Labrador size woofer call Murphy. He is a rescue and has been with us for 5 months.... very chilled , soppy and loves his cuddles. He just has a high prey drive and likes to chase anything that is not a dog or a human!!! We are training him with impulse and distraction and his drive is calming down day by day, he truly is a joy to have in our lives and is full of character!
Our house has about 1/3rd of an ace of garden and copse of trees... sunshine and shade and lots of flowers, sadly the veg didn’t grow this year as the mouse ate all he new seedlings!
okehampton town is 3 miles away, our house is very peaceful and very easy to look after. We have a double bed in our spare room which is easy facing and gets beautiful morning sunshine, lots of books to read and a big Telly connected to the internet for those that wish to stare at something, also a fire pit in the garden for those wishing a evening outside watching the stars.
We work away for short periods and are looking for someone/s to come and become us in our home and be parents to our our woofer between 31 August to the 11th sept
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more