Stockton-on-tees, North East EnglandID: 3j3
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|4 Oct 2019 19 Oct 2019|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
e've never done this before so first time nerves haha!
We have 3 dogs and 2 cats who we love completely however we do need a break from the nutters. i wont mention my daughters horse addiction yet!!
we're booked to go to Turkey for 2 weeks in Oct and are looking into the pet sitter route this year for the sake of our kids and their happiness.
we have Lottie, a king charles who is the laziest dog ever, snores like a trucker and will sit on you forever.
Holly is our Lhasa Apso who is a little love bug but loves nothing more than running around in the fields.
Elba.... where do i start haha... hes our black lab whos just turned 1 and well..... i might let you find out haha!!
we also have Jessie and Sonny our cats who love snuggles with us and the dogs but dont like each other!
we live in a mews cottage in a lovely Village called Norton in the north east, there are loads of nearby pubs and places to eat and some gorgeous walks, the green is beautiful.
Look forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more