Llandudno, WalesID: 40z
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|29 Mar 2020 21 Apr 2020|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
2 bed semi detached property. Gardens to the front and rear. Lounge with large tv and Sky and Amazon Prime video. Kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet.
We are owned by 5 Bengal cats all with distinct personalities, playful and loving. They are raw fed (commercial frozen raw food). They have 4 litter trays which will need scooping daily and topped up with fresh litter. The litter used is high quality, natural and clumps for ease of scooping.
The cats are on a complete care plan and are insured for treatment but are young and very healthy.Routine flea and worming treatments won't be needed during sitting period and claws will be trimmed prior to us departing.
We live on the coast, easy reach of the town centre on foot, you can drive into the nearby Snowdonia national park, beautiful scenery, walks, cycling and outdoor activities on the door step.
Top articles from our blog
- House Sitters can give Special Care for your Ageing Pet
- Why be a House Sitter
- How to Select a House Sitter the Right Way
- How To Write a Good House Sitter's Profile
- Good Reasons Why You Should Use a House Sitter
- Money Saving Hack #54 - Meal Planning
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- House and Pet Sitting: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- House and Pet Sitting as a Lifestyle - What You Need to Know
- 5 Hacks For Living Big For Less
House Sitting in England
House sitting in England is the ideal way to see the sights and there is something for everyone. The country may not be large, but it is certainly packed with amazing places to see.Read more